Pre-Owned Piano Preparation
Why are pianos listed as "Coming Soon"?
All Orpheus Music Group pianos receive a great deal of care and attention during the preparation process managed by three separate teams of specialists to ensure each piano looks and sounds its best before it is offered for sale. Each team treats the instruments as if it were coming into their own home! During this process, we often match players with pianos and let you know when they are ready to play. Many of our pianos are already reserved by players during the preparation process.
Piano Pick Up
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured Piano Movers
- More than 50 Years’ Experience in Piano Moving
- Specialized Piano Pads and Canvas Bags to Protect Your Piano
- Hoisting & Craning Service Available
- Exterior Cleaning
- Soundboard cleaning
- String cleaning
- Harp cleaning
- Key cleaning
- Brass tarnish and/or rust removed
Performed by a professional with more than 30 years of experience repairing pianos who is a wizard at matching paint from different vintage finishes from all of the major manufacturers, aged to match your particular piano:
- Scratch repair
- Edge touch up
- Lacquer repair/rebuild
- Buffing & Polishing
- Hand Rubbing (for satin finishes)
Maintenance of the piano is performed by factory trained technicians who specialize and have been trained by each unique manufacturer:
- Pitch raise
- Action cleaned and lubricated
- Keytop dressing
- Delivery within 25 miles (5 total stairs) is included in all piano prices.
- Specialized pads and covers ensure your piano is protected.
- Piano Set Up
We invite you to come in and hear the difference in our pianos.